Topic: Whitelist two MX Server sender

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7 Wheezy
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from 93-45-112-9.ip102.fastwebnet.it[93.45.112.9]: 554 5.7.1 <93-45-112-9.ip102.fastwebnet.it>: Helo command rejected: ACCESS DENIED. Your email was rejected because the sending mail server appears to be on a dynamic IP address that should not be doing direct mail delivery. (dynamic); from=<*@*> to=<*@*> proto=ESMTP helo=<93-45-112-9.ip102.fastwebnet.it>
====
I need help to allow two MX of two important italian provider to send email to my server.
How I can do that?

Instead I have a customer domain that want receive all spam, how to allow that?

Thank you

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Whitelist two MX Server sender

As the reject message says, seems this sender server are using a dynamic IP address, and the HELO access rule used in Postfix doesn't allow it. You can see this HELO access rule in file /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre. So, do the two MXes of Italian provider use dynamic IP address?

If you remove related HELO access rule in helo_access.pcre, your server won't reject it. But be careful, this access rule helps reduce many spams sent from dynamic IP addresses.

Instead of comment out the line, can I make a new Postfix Whitelist for know MX?

You can add rule in /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre to avoid this rejection. For example:

/^93-45-112-9\.ip102\.fastwebnet\.it$/ DUNNO

It's better to add it in first line.