Topic: Fetchmail Issue
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 2.6.x v1.8.1 (MySQL)
- Store mail accounts in MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution Cent OS 6.5
We have a internal zimbra server running on 3 different locations. Each use "fetchmail" (POP3S) to fetch emails to local Zimbra servers from iredmail server. It then distribute to respecting users localy. The problem is after 20 mints the "connection refused" message coming in fetch mail logs. However, if we restart the iredadmin mail server it start again.
Is it the server firewall? or something else?
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: