Topic: User White/Black list only allows 44 names
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: Pro 2.1.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have a user who is adding to their personal white/black list. They are only allowed to enter 44 names. they can add more in the box (it will let you type more in the box) but they do not get updated into the LDAP backend. If I manually update the LDAP for this user it will add it (using phpldapadmin) and then it will show under their name. But then when I go to update their information (using iredadmin) it only update the first 44 and removes any of the manually added entries.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.