1 (edited by peter.romfeld.hk 2014-01-30 20:23:50)

Topic: cant receive emails from webserver with same domainname

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:  maillog
mail postfix/smtpd[2065]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mail-s66.mailgun.info[184.173.153.194]: 550 5.1.0 <bounce+4b555f.79aea-peter=domain.com@domain.com>: Sender address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table; from=<bounce+4b555f.79aea-peter=domain.com@domain.com> to=<peter@domain.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-s66.mailgun.info>
====

Hi,

I am using mailgun as relayhost to sendmail. i also use the same relayhost on the webserver. now if on the webserver soemone fills out the contact form, i cant get mails on my mailserver from this webserver. the user peter@domain.com exists. I think its because the sender is using the same domain but doesnt exist in iredmail

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: cant receive emails from webserver with same domainname

You need to add the IP of the webserver as a trusted IP in mynets in the postfix main.cf file.  I don't have it right in front of me but if you search for mynets in this forum you'll see what you need to do.