Topic: Whitelisting with OpenBSD

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: OpenBSD i386 5.4 (1st ever!)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi - Happy New Year!

Trying to figure out how to bypass greylisting and/or enable whitelisting for certain domains.  I want mail from certain domains or senders to be delivered with no delay (or minimal delay) to my users.  I only host one virtual domain (marcott.net).

With OpenBSD 5.4 I don't see cluebringer, or policyd installed.  Is iRedMail on OpenBSD using spamdb for greylisting?  Therefore I need to use a table in pf.conf to bypass spamdb? 

Once I get past the greylisting, where do I whitelist then?  amavisd, spamassisin?  Any pointers would be appreciated.  Thank you!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Whitelisting with OpenBSD

*) OpenBSD doesn't have Policyd/Cluebringer in ports tree, so no binary package available.
*) iRedMail uses spamd(8) for greylisting and blacklisting on OpenBSD, you can add whitelist in spamd(8) directly. Please check its manual page.
*) Policyd/Cluebringer/spamd(8) are used for whitelisting during smtp session, but we have content-based spam scanning with SpamAssassin, so if spamd(8) is not enough for you, you have to add whitelists in SpamAssassin config file (/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf).