Topic: uninstall iredmail
Hi, I want to remove iRedMail. I found this post (http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic333- … dmail.html), how to remove it, but I did not understand it:
I have all my websites running on the server, so I don't want to remove mysql, phpmyadmin, etc. only mail components, that I don't need anymore. BTW my server is sending the logwatch and some other mails to me, so this should keep working.
Is it possbile to use the script with my requirements? And will it ask me, if I want to remove e.g. phpmyadmin?
If not, how can I uninstall it then?
I didn't get that, it won't prompt but I need to confirm?
1. It won't prompt you before stopping service, removing binary packages. So, please make sure you want to execute it.
2. It need your confirm to remove binary packages and source tarballs (e.g. roundcube, phpmyadmin, phpldapadmi, etc), please read the prompt carefully and make decision.
Thanks a lot
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.