1 (edited by lhiggs 2013-12-18 06:04:04)

Topic: Email from user in whitelist still being flagged as spam

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.4 64-bit
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello, I have added an email address in the policyd->whitelist_sender table in my MySQL database however this users email still gets marked as spam, I believe it may be white listed however the test email I am using will score high and is still being flagged as spam.

Creating a custom config file in /etc/mail/spamassassin/ with the line: "score USER_IN_WHITELIST -1000.000" along with "whitelist_from email@address" allows the test spam emails through. However this approach is not satisfactory to me because I will need to add whitelisted emails to the MySQL database. How do I achieve this using the whitelists in the policyd MySQL tables?

Thanks!
Luke

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Email from user in whitelist still being flagged as spam

The whitelists/blacklists managed by iRedAdmin-Pro is used by Policyd, it helps email to enter your mail server and mail queue.
But Amavisd doesn't use them, it will invoke SpamAssassin/ClamAV to scan queued emails.