Topic: Changing Mail default directory in iredMail
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS release 6.3 (Final)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: None
I have a problem of space in my email server and I want to change the default mail location (/mail) to another location in another hard drive.
What are the procedures to change the default email location (/mail) to another location (/opt2/mail) without failing the mailing process?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.