Topic: Possible Bug When Creating Alias

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.7.0 (MySQL)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos V6.4 with all patches as of this date
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

We have noticed that when we create a new alias or try to add users to an existing alias, it almost never adds the users that we put in the "Add New Members" box that says "one mail address per line" above it.  I have probably created over 20 aliases and I have seen it add only 1 or 2 members.  The rest of the time, I have to go to each user and add then add them to the alias which as you might imagine, takes much longer.

I can reproduce this each time I create one.  Has this been noticed by anyone else?  Is this a bug or is their a solution?

Thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Possible Bug When Creating Alias

Hi Kyle,

So sorry about this trouble. But i cannot reproduce this issue with iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.7.0 and the latest development edition.
No idea yet about why it happened.

NOTE: If you add a non-existing mail user under same domain as member of mail alias, iRedAdmin-Pro will discard this non-exist address.