Topic: Mail server stop delivering and receiving

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: nil
====

Hi everyone. After installing iRedmail, I keep encountering the need of rebooting the server every hour or two, so that it will not stop delivering and receiving. I am still able to access the iRedmail Admin and Roundcube all the time. Do I have to reboot the server all the time?

Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mail server stop delivering and receiving

Was your IP address blocked in iptables when you cannot access iRedAdmin and Roundcube?
You can try to disable Fail2ban service and track whether this issue happen again.

3 (edited by tiancimailguard-iredmail 2013-12-03 12:45:47)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Was your IP address blocked in iptables when you cannot access iRedAdmin and Roundcube?
You can try to disable Fail2ban service and track whether this issue happen again.

Hi Mr. Zhang. I was able to access the iRedmail Admin and Roundcube webmail all the time. I am able to compose email and send. Problem is all the emails is trap in the server until I access DigitalOcean.com and do a droplet reboot. Then the emails get send out of the server. As for fail2ban service, it was not install during setup. So I don't know what is causing the mail service to go idle. As far as I know. I can access Roundcube webmail and iRedmail Admin when the mail delivering and receiving service is idle.

Thanks

Any related log in Postfix log file? It's /var/log/maillog on CentOS.