Topic: Different webmail on a specific domain

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi,

I'm on Centos 6 with latest versione of iredmail and ireadmin Pro.
I do some skin customisation for roundcube and I need to bond this roundcube folder (/var/www/myroundcube) to a particolar domain...

I'd like to use webmail.mydomain.com -> /var/www/myroundcube

But i'd like all the others domains (webmail.*) will stay on default roundcube folder...

How can I do that?
It's possible?

Thanks in advance...

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Different webmail on a specific domain

It's better to ask in Roundcube mailing list for this skin customization. http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/MailingLists

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It's better to ask in Roundcube mailing list for this skin customization. http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/MailingLists

I already do the skin customization, it's just a matter of virtual host...

I guess you need a Apache alias for this purpose.
Check default alias for Roundcube in Apache config file, then copy it and modify it to meet your need.

posa68 wrote:

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

It's always a good idea to show us above basic info about your iRedMail installation, so that we can give you quicker answer related to your Linux/BSD distribution, iRedMail release version, and backend special tips, etc.

In your case, i cannot tell which Apache config file you should check without above info. It's able to get answer in one reply, but we have to answer it in second reply, or even more.