Topic: Priority to Domain

Hi, people.
How can I set up priority to a domain send/received e-mails?

Thank You!

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.9.0 Pro
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 5.9
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Priority to Domain

Excuse me, what does your "priority" mean? Could you explain with more details and example?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Excuse me, what does your "priority" mean? Could you explain with more details and example?

Priority over other domain.
Example: I have two or more domains and I need to have one with priority over the other, because this one will have more workflow then others.

daniel.leonnardo wrote:

Priority over other domain.
Example: I have two or more domains and I need to have one with priority over the other, because this one will have more workflow then others.

Hi Daniel.

Assuming you have this:

daniel.leonnardo@domain1.com

*and*

daniel.leonnardo@domain2.com

Based upon the way iRedMail configured email server I recently installed, both domains are independent of each other so you cannot give one priority over the other.  There is a way that you can configure Postfix to alias an email address, but I do not see that option exposed in the iRedMail control panel.

My thoughts are that you either discontinue use of the inferior domain or strongly suggest to your stakeholders to not use it.

Hope that helps.

Unfortunately, iRedMail doesn't support this kind of priority of domain.