Topic: Increasing mail quota from 10 GB to 30 GB- iRedMail-0.5.1
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.5.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 8 server[Linux 2.6.24-24-server]
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I am using iRedMail-0.5.1. I need to increase the mail quota from 10 GB to 30 GB. In postfixadmin, I can only
increase upto 10 GB. I was wondering how can I increase the mail quota?
I can manually change the files/MySQL tables. Could you please give a solution?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.