Topic: sa-update problem
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-0.2.2, iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.7.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS release 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: /var/log/sa-update.log
We are having an issue with the sa-update.
It doe snot seem to be updating the chanels.
The log file "/var/log/sa-update.log" is empty.
When I try to execute it manually, nothing happens.
What can I do to test it?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.