Topic: Postfix and Dovecot on different Server
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: OpenBSD 5.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
For anyone implemented this idea will appreciate for the how to guide.
1) One postfix server in DMZ with a different server as the content filter for checking virus and spam
2) Another postfix server in LAN with a different dovecot server and the mail folders
3) Cluster for Postfix/Dovecot server for HA and Load Balance.
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.