Topic: Create Disclaimer in format HTML

Hai All I want to ask

how to create a disclaimer in HTML Format, and how to setting this in  /etc/amavisd.conf

# ------------ Disclaimer Setting ---------------
# Uncomment this line to enable singing disclaimer in outgoing mails.
@local_domains_maps = ['demo.iredmail.org', 'firebuild.com',];
$defang_maps_by_ccat{+CC_CATCHALL} = [ 'disclaimer' ];

# Program used to signing disclaimer in outgoing mails.
$altermime = '/usr/bin/altermime';

# Disclaimer in plain text formart.
@altermime_args_disclaimer = qw(--disclaimer=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/_OPTION_.txt --disclaimer-html=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/_OPTION_.txt --force-for-bad-html);

@disclaimer_options_bysender_maps = ({
    # Per-domain disclaimer setting: /etc/postfix/disclaimer/host1.iredmail.org.txt
    #'host1.iredmail.org' => 'host1.iredmail.org',

# Sub-domain disclaimer setting: /etc/postfix/disclaimer/iredmail.org.txt
    #'.iredmail.org'      => 'iredmail.org',

# Per-user disclaimer setting: /etc/postfix/disclaimer/boss.iredmail.org.txt
    #'boss@iredmail.org'  => 'boss.iredmail.org',

# Catch-all disclaimer setting: /etc/postfix/disclaimer/default.txt
    '.' => 'default',
},);
# ------------ End Disclaimer Setting ---------------

I use CentOS Release 6.3 and
iRedAdmin     v0.2.2 (LDAP)

Thanks
Teddy

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Create Disclaimer in format HTML

*) Add file /etc/postfix/disclaimer/default.html with proper HTML content, restart Amavisd service, then try again.
*) If it doesn't work, try to remove "--disclaimer=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/_OPTION_.txt " in amavisd.conf and try again.

Ok , Thanks Zhang, I will try it

Dear Zhang

I've tried it,but the HTML I have made, turn into txt Format ...Why ?
I want to remain a client in html format to.

Test New Post

<p>
<br />
<div style='background: #ffe599; margin-top: 10px; font-size: 12px; padding: 20px'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>DISCLAIMER</span><br/>
<div itemscope='' itemtype='http://data-vocabulary.org/Review'>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email</span></div>
<br /> PT JABABEKA TBK
<div style='clear: both;'></div>
</div>
<div class='adsensecontenbotton'>
</div>
</p>

file in  /etc/postfix/disclaimer/default.html

Thanks

What's the value of @altermime_args_disclaimer in Amavisd config file?

Seems AlterMIME is not under active development, according to its web site (http://www.pldaniels.com/altermime/), the latest version (0.3.10) was released on November 16, 2008. If it doesn't work as described in its manual/doc, we have no idea at all. And its Pro edition was discontinued: http://pldaniels.com/altermimepro/

Dear Zhang

the value of @altermime_args_disclaimer in Amavisd config file is :

@altermime_args_disclaimer = qw(--disclaimer-html=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/_OPTION_.html);

# Disclaimer in plain text formart.
@altermime_args_disclaimer = qw(--disclaimer=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/default.html --disclaimer-html=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/default.html);

*) Do you mean you have two @altermime_args_disclaimer in Amavisd config file? The last one will be used.
*) What you use 'default.html' in @altermime_args_disclaimer directly instead of '_OPTION_.html'? _OPTION_ will be replaced by the one defined in @disclaimer_options_bysender_maps?

Thanks Zhang

I`m already successfully

smile

Thanks

tfazri wrote:

I`m already successfully

Would you mind sharing your working config with us?

I just configure

*) Add file /etc/postfix/disclaimer/default.html with proper HTML content, restart Amavisd service, then try again.
*) and i remove "--disclaimer=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/_OPTION_.txt " in amavisd.conf and try again.
*) Just one altermime i used :  @altermime_args_disclaimer = qw(--disclaimer=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/default.html --disclaimer-html=/etc/postfix/disclaimer/default.html)

and then restart amavisd

Just this

Thanks for your sharing. smile

Please Help me Zhang

Why the disclaimer format html i create back to txt format ?????

this is the image

Post's attachments

Screenshot.png 192.11 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

It's better to ask in Amavisd mailing list or AlterMIME mailing list instead. If it doesn't work as described in its official document, we have no idea at all.

smile

thanks Zhang

16 (edited by omari.abderaouf 2020-06-23 17:50:27)

hello there,

hope you are doing fine, may i ask you if you figured out how you add disclaimer in html format, iam having the same behaviour as in your screenshot, disclaimer html format are shown in plain text,

thanks.

Post's attachments

Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG 55.57 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Dear Omari,

- You're replying in a 7-years old thread to ask a question, please create your own forum topic for the question.
- Which disclaimer file did you add this text?