Topic: importing a Mysql databse

Description: I have a php file that indicates that a mysql file will be imported into mysql, that .sql file is saved as example.sql, and it reads it then it creates a database and then imports all the tables.

Problem: it only gets to a point that it only creates the new database but it doesn't imports the tables, the problem is with IredMail, when I setup the server with iRedMail that is when I have the problem, I know that when iRedMail is installed all the configuration for mysql, php and apache is configured for iRedMail specifically, my php file and instruction works fine with only LAMP installed with ubuntu 12.04 32 bits

What recommendations do you have that I configure to mysql or php.ini or apache configuration, I would like to keep iRedMail, because I need a mail server

Tks in advance

- iRedMail-0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  Mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 12.04 32 bits

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: importing a Mysql databse

You have to check the output of your script to figure out why it can create new database but not import tables.
Default MySQL server configured by iRedMail should be just fine if you access it with correct SQL username/password.

Funny thing, Using same script and same setting when I install lamp manually it works fine, then I use same setttings and same script but when I install IredMail and it doesn't import any tables

Again, check the output of your script to figure out why it can create new database but not import tables.