Topic: Adding of own features into iRedMail
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi I am a student trying to do a project on URL deleting from email. I've came to find out of iRedMail, which is an open source mail server which anti-virus(ClamAV) and anti-spamming had already been configured in. I would like to find out if I am able to transfer the email that I have recieved from my personal hotmail to a honey client and check it with an antivirus before deleting it.
If yes, how can I approach this function?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.