Topic: Not receiving some emails - but no indication of emails being lost

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (MySQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  CentOS 5.9
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I've set up a new email server and have placed one of my domains (texasgeotech.com) on.  My customer is claiming that there are emails they are not receiving -- however I scour the logs - maillog, dovecot.log, iredapd.log .. and I'm not seeing anything (out of ordinary) being rejected, denied .. etc.  They do receive emails, and they can send emails.  There have been a few hiccups of some server blacklisting the other, but we there was an 'epaper' trail (bounce back / rejection notices ..) and we were able to get those resolved.

There is one domain - pocca.com, that I receive absolutely no indication on.  My customer's wife works at the organization -- and she sends an email, however my server never receives it.  I'm using splunk to parse the three logs -- and I see several emails going to pocca.com -- but nothing is ever received.  (I'm currently talking to their admins to determine why emails are not being sent to us .. it seems like it's 100% on their end -- but before the server migration it was working.)

If one domain / server is falling into a blackhole, then it's not unreasonable that other domains / servers are affected.  It's been a week since I've implemented the new sever and transferred their email to it -- so DNS should have propagated by now. 

So is there something wrong with my server?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Not receiving some emails - but no indication of emails being lost

I have disabled greylisting for the time being, until I can figure out the root problem. (The greylisting option was changed this morning and I restarted postfix.)

Re: Not receiving some emails - but no indication of emails being lost

Contacting mail admin of pocca.com is the right way to solve this issue. It looks like network related issue, e.g. Network firewall, dns cache (on their side), etc. If all above are correct, your mail server will log something.

So I suggest you waiting for some time and working together with poccam.com admin.

Thanks very much for purchasing our remote support, and i refunded your payment since there's nothing i can do for you for this case.