Topic: Server Web Stack proxy with email pass though
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP or MYSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: DEBIAN 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: NIL
Would like to know how to build a custom vm appliance to do email pass-though to individual vm's running group-office from http://wiki4.group-office.com/wiki/Main_Page and wordpress, Druple or Joomal i will be useing prebuilt vm's from http://www.turnkeylinux.org. I can get a proxy gong with squid but don't know anything about the email server configuration and a pass-though is way beyond my knowledge. I would like to use the the free open source version as i don't have a lot of cash though i am willing to pay someone at iRedMail to set it up with webmin and LDAP or MYSQL modual. This is for my own personal use not for a large scale commercial. I hope some one here can help other sites I've been on either they don't know how to do this setup or they give me the whole P.O.Q. with a backhand for my troubles.
Please anyone help
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.