1 (edited by mrteam 2013-04-07 10:30:00)

Topic: Configuring AWStats after installation completed?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: none
====

For some reason I do not know where to install the awstats Iredmail was not installed or configured. When the installation and configuration functionality was tested and found that the awstats was not present.

Noting the configuration file I saw that there was no call for awstats it and added the line:

export USE_AWSTATS = 'YES'

I installed and ran aptitude by awstats p iRedMail.sh so he sets up the awstats, however not everything was configured, the files should is in /etc/awstats statistics for smtp and web were not created.

Error access via web browser :

Error: SiteDomain parameter not defined in your config/domain file. You must edit it for using this version of AWStats.

Setup ('/etc/awstats/awstats.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.
Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).

I would like to know how to fix this?

thank you

EDIT: On a test machine I noticed that there is more to select the option to install awstats. As shown in the image

Post's attachments

iredmail-setup.PNG
iredmail-setup.PNG 19.56 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Configuring AWStats after installation completed?

Awstats is selectable on Debian 6, and should be accessed via URL: httpS://your_server/awstats/awstats.pl?config=smtp (and smtp=mail). Does this url work for you?

Hello

After installing the url was not accessible and returned error 404, I installed awstats manually but when running the installer iredmail, adding the export parameter USE_AWSTATS = 'YES', the configuration files were not created.

There is no in /etc/awstats/awstats.stmp.conf

No idea yet, it should be selectable on Debian 6.

You can try this:

*) After the configuration wizard (dialog) completed, it will ask you whether to continue or not. Please press Ctrl+C to interrupt the iRedMail installation.

*) Edit iRedMail-0.8.4/config, append 'export USE_AWSTATS="YES"'.

*) Re-execute "bash iRedMail.sh" to install iRedMail.

I created the configuration manually and now I have the statistics working.

thank you