Topic: Whitelisting SMTP server on known blacklist.
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.5.1 (Pro)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
There is a user sending e-mail using a Verizon STMP address. This is his bounceback message:
Recipient address: (Deleted for Security Purposes)
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;554 5.7.1 <vms173003pub.verizon.net>: Helo command
rejected: Go away, bad guy
I would like to add the DNS server and/or the IP address of it to allow Helo Commands from that Server. It appears on a few blacklists - http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?act … erizon.net
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.