Topic: AMAVIS Error-Messages
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL 1.5.1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I just added some dkim keys and got an error message while trying to verify them:
[root@*** amavisd]# amavisd showkeys
Config file "/etc/amavisd.conf" does not exist, at /usr/sbin/amavisd line 1799.
I fixed it by creating a symlink from /etc/amavisd.conf to /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf
Adding the symlink fixes also unmet dependencies for yum update.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.