Topic: autorization in forest domains and multiple domains

Hi !!! I have post domain xxx.com.
I have a forest domain xxx.local and domains in forest qqq.xxx.local and yyy.xxx.local
if i added users in  xxx.local they can send and get emails, but when  i added users in qqq.xxx.local or yyy.xxx.local they can't get and send emails, but they can get autentification by IMAP.

Postfiks say: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

virtual_alias_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_group_maps.cf, ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_group_maps_xxx.cf

virtual_mailbox_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_mailbox_maps.cf, ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_mailbox_maps_xxx.cf

smtpd_sender_login_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/sender_login_maps.cf, ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/sender_login_maps_xxx.cf

How can you see, i try use two query for diferent ldap db in diferent files

is it posible ?

Please help me ((((

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: autorization in forest domains and multiple domains

You can verify LDAP queries used in Postfix with command "postmap" first. For example:

# postmap -q user@qqq.xxx.local ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/sender_login_maps_xxx.cf
# postmap -q user@qqq.xxx.local ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_mailbox_maps_xxx.cf