Topic: compatability with spam appliance
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3 Open Source Edition
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I am trying to get iRedMail to work with my SPAM appliance. It is a product called ModusGate. It allows you to auto populate the appliance with the email accounts from. However, I am having trouble getting it to recognise Aliases as an alias instead of a standalone mailbox.
I think, with LDAP, it gets confused because of the way the Aliases are added (I followed the guide that basically set up a mail account with a forwarder).
Does iRedAdmin-Pro handle aliases in the same way?
I have also tried to do this using SMTP_VRFY. I have enabled the command but when I VRFY i get 252 returned whereas the spam appliance needs to get 250 DestinationEmailForAlias in order to see it as an alias.
Can anyone provide any assistance?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.