Topic: [Solved] Upgraded to 0.8.3 - GlobalAdmin gone
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3 (Just updated)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I just upgraded from 0.7.4 all through the single updates to 0.8.3 and iredamin 0.1.9 and I am facing the problem that all my domains in iredadmin are gone - it seems like I'm not globaladmin although still listed in the "admin" table.
However, after rechecking the changes I forgot to set myself as "isadmin" and "isglobaladmin" to 1 in the freshly created mailbox columns. But even after setting them I'm still not global admin or admin of a single domain. Any ideas where to start?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.