Topic: Multiple Domains to Single Domain

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3 i386
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have a quick question. I own 3 domains: example1.com, example2.com, and example3.com

Each is a variation of each other (to keep other places from buying up similar names and using my company's reputation as their own.)

At any rate, I would like messages that come into iRedMail addressed to user@example2.com to automatically go to user@example1.com without having to set up each domain separately and setting forwards. Can this be done?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Multiple Domains to Single Domain

cchristm wrote:

At any rate, I would like messages that come into iRedMail addressed to user@example2.com to automatically go to user@example1.com without having to set up each domain separately and setting forwards. Can this be done?

Yes, it's called "alias domains" in iRedMail and iRedAdmin-Pro. Screenshot for your reference.
Note: This feature is implemented in iRedMail, but it's recommended to use iRedAdmin-Pro for better/easier management.

http://www.iredmail.org/images/iredadmin/domain_profile_alias.png

I don't have that option. I cannot upgrade to Pro - as I just cannot afford it. That's why I went open source to begin with...

Post's attachments

ugh1.png
ugh1.png 44.96 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Any words as to what I can do? If it's not on the front-end, I don't mind poking through the config files to change something, I just don't know what to change.