1 (edited by msambare 2013-02-25 20:08:29)

Topic: StartSSL Certificate

==== ==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04 x32
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi:

I need some help in setting up startSSL certificates on my iredmail server. I have hosted 2 domains on the iredmail server and I want to setup a different ssl certificate for each one of them. I have already obtained the certificates from StartSSL.

I installed the first certificate by trial and error method :-) I modified the default-ssl file in the /etc/apache2/sites-available directory. Although I am not sure if that is the way to do so. All I did was point it to my crt and key files.

I now need to install the SSL certificate for the other hosted site and I am clueless as to how to proceed. Tried a few configurations however it does not seem to work.

I will really appreciate if someone can please guide me with detailed steps. I am a linux newbie and an iredmail newbie as well :-)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mangesh

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: StartSSL Certificate

Ahh... I managed to resolve it.

Added a line to ports.conf "NameVirtualHost *:443", then added mail.site2.com file to sites-enabled directory, enabled the site in Apache and restarted the server...

Google did help :-D

Thanks to everyone who saw the post.

Regards,
Mangesh