Topic: aliases, forwarding
in dbmailadmin we've noticed:
1. You can not add a member to an alias if the member is an alias from the same domain.
2. you can not set forwarding to an alias if you add an alias and a user in a forwarding box. If you add only aliases or only users to forwarding box, that works.
We've also noticed some bad Slovenian translations, where can we send you the corrections?
==== Required information ====
- dbmailadmin version: 1.1.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.