Topic: || Mail Logs in iRedAdminPro to export to Microsoft Excel ||
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8 latest
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: maillog
We can view sent and receive logs in iRedAdminPro version
1. First thing I want is can I export these logs to Microsoft Excel if Yes how do I do it. If no can we add this feature as at many times I have to give these logs to the manangement for some issues with emails.
2. These logs which are stored are for 7 days can I extend the logs for say 1 month or probably if I have sufficient space of Hard Drive can I keep the Logs for 1 year if yes I do I do it.