Topic: Admin panel, virus & quarantine
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.2
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi, I was just wandering a few things:
1. - in the pro admin panel, on the dashboard, it shows that there is some mails that it detected with virus. When i click the number it takes me to the quarantine list. Is there anyway of determining which of the mail in the list is relating to which are being flagged as virus?
2. - is there currently anyway to send a summary to the end users of mail that has been quarantined, and allow them to view/release, or is this only available to do by admins. This would be a nice feature if not.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: