Topic: Wishlist for iRedAdmin-Pro: manage domain-admins rights
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.5.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): -
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: -
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: -
let the super-admin decide what rights the domain-admin has:
1. right to see the send/receive logs
2. right to change users greylisting/pop3/imap/advanced stuff/... config
3. rights to change different things of the domain
1. domainadmins might no have the right to see whom his boss is mailing etc. of course if he wants to see he could just bcc himself or such things. but maybe this could be an option also.
2. not all customers of us pay for imap (diskspace) so we just give them pop3. of course they could config their clients to keep messages on the server, but this wont get such big boxes like when having imap-folders...
and a general note to usability:
please let the domainname in the domain-list be the same link as the cogwheel-icon
thanx for your great product and looking forward
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.