It's OK, I don't know why it didn't work the last time..
There are things to do before run the install script :
- First of all, it's better to install Webmin :
dpkg -i webmin_1.610_all.deb
An error will occur, enter this command : apt-get install -f
Webmin is now OK via https://IPSERVER:10000
- Fix your IP adress (it's better than to have a dynamic IP assigned by a DHCP server...)
- Due to prices restrictions, RaspberryPi doesn't have any battery onboard. The clock isn't saved, and you could have problems during install. So, you have to run this command to install ntpdate, wich synchronise RasPi time with a time server :
It's easier to set time servers and synchro times with Webmin (Hardware-System Time) you can have a list of public time-servers by Googling "ntp server".
- To activate IPv6 protocol, you have to type this command :
echo "ipv6" >> /etc/modules
- You have to add this line in /etc/hosts file :
IPADRESSOFTHESERVER servername.domain.fr servername
To me, I comment (#)the "127.0.1.1 raspberrypi" line, I don't know why it's here for this server...)
- You have to patch you iRedMail installer, like mentionned before in this same thread.
- Reboot the RasPi to activate all changes, and you can run iredmail installer like a "classic" server.
Beware that it seems that AwStats isn't compatible... So unselect it during install.
If someone try to install it with this post, tell me if a problem occurs, it's possible I've forgot someting..