Topic: If it's free why do we have to pay $299 a year or $599 for a life time
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have 3 quick questions:
1) If it's free why do we have to pay $299 a year or $599 for a life time-time license?
2) Does iRedMail act as a true SMTP server? The only thing we are interested in is a flexible SMTP server and that we can manage unlimited domains. Are we at the right place?
3) Does the license entitle us to unlimited and free technical support as it deals with the installation of the product and its operation on a day to day basis?