Topic: Multiple Domains from single server having issues with hostname
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I am using three multiple domains on my iredmail box having host name of the server like: mail.mydomain.com. The same HOST record is also bind in DNS records, due to which E-mail are going well from mail.mydomain.com to all internet users. But the issue is with other virtual domains. My servers hostname is mail.mydomain.com and other virtual domain is myotherdomain.com. I have set SPF and DKIM records well and working fine but when E-mails are send out to other domains from my server it reaches to SPAM box at other end. But email sent from my server (having hostname - mail.mydomain.com) it reacts emails as SPAM.
What should be done to rectify this?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.