I am able to send and receive emails but the mails which i send from iRedmail are going into SPAM for gmail. Can anyone help me how to whitelist the IP Address and resolve the issue.
I already have a reverse dns, and set up a spf and dkif key
thx in advance
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Please check the following as gmail server checks before passing it as legitimate or marking as SPAM.
- Reverse DNS should be configured peroperly for your domain
- SPF and DKIM - Make sure it should be peroperly configured for your server
- should be dedicated IP (Static Public IP ) for your server from outside
- This Static IP should be peroperly configured at Firewall level (No idea which firewall you are using)
If you check the above, your server mail will not go to SPAM of other domain mailboxes.
Hope above will help as I have similar problem and resolved with above steps.