Topic: SSL Related Basic Queries
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
My server is up and running all great. Now I want to assign an Comodo Positive SSL bought from namecheap.
- While activating ssl in namecheap, it asks for server type. which include options like "apache2" "apache+openssl" "apache+modssl". Which one should I select ?
- What happens to the ssl certificates installed already by iredmail. Do I need to delete them ?
- My FQDN is mail.example1.com and another virtual domain is mail.example2.com. Will I be able to type in mail.example2.com and land on roundcube without getting a warning ? and subsequently other virtual domains like mail.example3.com which I may add in the future ?
- If there is any step by step guide available which closely matches to what I am looking for, please mention so.
Kindly help me get answers to these questions. I'll truly appreciate any support in this regard.
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.