Topic: Qurantine report possible?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.5.1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I have setup amavisd to qurantine spam and viruses to the database instead of sending directly to user.
I was wondering if the following is possible.
- setup so that the reciever of the spam / virus e-mail gets a daily e-mail with the messages that are quarantined. (if not can you point me in the direction on what fields in the database contains the following: subject, reciever, data, sender on the messages quarantiner as i can then just write a script that does send that daily message)
- change to qurantine duration - as i can see in iRedAdmin-Pro, it says that mails are quarantined for 7 days - i wish to change that to 30 days.
- tell amavisd / spamassasin from iRedAdmin-Pro that an email it has qurantined for spam is a false positive?
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: