Topic: Problem: mysql tables not created at install :(
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I jsut tried installing the server - but when i check mysql no tables for iRedMail was created - and if i restart the installer it just skips that step now
what to do? do i need to totally reinstall server and start from the beginning again?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.