Topic: Dovecot quota - used quota.
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu server 12:04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Quota information for user is in two fields in mysql table:
1) mailbox (max quota for user),
2) used_quota ( actual size of quota)
My question is how and when actual quota size is updated by dovecot. Where it is define ? It is done by dovecot-lda when message arrive ? I dont catch it
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.