Topic: amavis disable local user verification OR create proper LDAP query
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Squeeze 64-bit
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I use Open source edition and manually added aliases and catch-all e-mails for my domains.
Everything works OK when amavis is off.
When I enable amavis aliases and catch-all stops working.
The problem is probably in LDAP query in amavis config file, it matches only email accounts not aliases.
I think that there are two possible solutions:
1. To correct LDAP query so it will match aliases - help needed. Query format is a bit unclear for me. Anybody has proper one?
2. To disable local recipient verification at amavis level and let postfix do it later. I tried this with setting $enable_ldap to 0 and commenting out LDAP query string but with no success.
I will appreciate your help and suggestions how to fix it
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.