Topic: clamav version up

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3 x64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I think I will be up to 0.97.6 from 0.97.5 to clamav.
Instructions, may do less?

# yum clean metadata
# yum update 'clamav *'
# freshclam
# /etc/init.d/freshclamd restart
# /etc/init.d/clamd restart

I tried, but it's not getting.
Do you have or things helpful to you?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: clamav version up

===============================================================================================================
Package                                    Arch                               Version                                       Repository                            Size
===============================================================================================================
Updating:
clamav                                     x86_64                             0.97.6-1.el6.rf                               rpmforge                             2.0 M
clamav-db                                x86_64                             0.97.6-1.el6.rf                               rpmforge                              34 M
clamd                                      x86_64                             0.97.6-1.el6.rf                               rpmforge                             151 k

As you can see, the packages are updated but in repoforge; google how to enable repoforge and you can update it.

PS : I havent updated yet, have test first so I dont know if it breaks something or not.

Re: clamav version up

ColdAsIce wrote:

Package                                    Arch                               Version                                       Repository                            Size
Updating:
clamav                                     x86_64                             0.97.6-1.el6.rf                               rpmforge                             2.0 M
clamav-db                                x86_64                             0.97.6-1.el6.rf                               rpmforge                              34 M
clamd                                      x86_64                             0.97.6-1.el6.rf                               rpmforge                             151 k

As you can see, the packages are updated but in repoforge; google how to enable repoforge and you can update it.

PS : I havent updated yet, have test first so I dont know if it breaks something or not.

Thanks for the reply.

As you say, there is a need to test.
Consider.