1 (edited by chocoedd 2012-07-06 17:21:34)

Topic: disabling ssl for namevirtualhosts

==== Provide required information ====
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): 0.8.1 and MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

Hi, I've successfully installed iredmail with roundcube webmail for my ubuntu box. However, I just found out because IRedMail using SSL, there is no way for Apache to enable NameVirtualHost (one IP for multiple domains). Is it possible for me to keep using iRedMail but without SSL?

I searched around the forum and I've found this line on dovecot.conf:
ssl=yes.

Should I just set this to ssl=no?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: disabling ssl for namevirtualhosts

Apache SSL support on Ubuntu is configured in /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl.

3 (edited by chocoedd 2012-07-09 11:40:24)

Re: disabling ssl for namevirtualhosts

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Apache SSL support on Ubuntu is configured in /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl.

Yes I'm aware of default-ssl setting. And I was saying in my earlier post, this configuration with default-ssl disable the NameVirtualHost (multiple domains in one ip) functionality. Because I need to have the NameVirtualHost, the only solution I can think of is to disable SSL in Iredmail+Roundcube. So I ask again, is it possible for IRedMail and Roundcoube webmail to operate normaly without SSL (https:) and how can I achieve that?