Topic: Same DKIM keys to both primary and secondary server

==== Provide required information ====
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.7.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 5.8
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

Hi,

Can I have same DKIM key on secondary server just a copy of primary server? The issue is if I add DKIM key on Domain Management Panel one of the server fails the amavisd testkeys indicating

=> fail (bad RSA signature)

I just would like to know if I can use same DKIM key of primary mail server to secondary server.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Same DKIM keys to both primary and secondary server

no one is having answer? I thought this would have been tried by someone...

Zhang, Can you suggest me something to resolve this issue?

I didn't try it before, but i think it's ok.

Hi Zhang,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Do I have to replace /var/lib/dkim/mydomain.com.pem file from primary server to secondary server to achieve same DKIM? or will it require more changes?

ketan.aagja wrote:

Do I have to replace /var/lib/dkim/mydomain.com.pem file from primary server to secondary server to achieve same DKIM?

Yes, of course you have to replace it.

Don't forget to make sure you have correct file owner and permission of mydomain.com.pem on secondary server.

Thanks Zhang,

It worked perfectly..

On both the servers amavisd testkeys validation shows: => pass

As my primary server is CentOS 5.8 and secondary I had to rebuilt and installed Centos 6.

I just do not have any help or not able to find out any document on updating postfix to new 2.9 version... still Googling for any help...