Topic: Upgrade suggestion

==== Provide required information ====
iRedMail-0.7.4 and backend(OpenLDAP 2.4.21/MySQL 5.1.41/Apache 2.2.14)
Ubuntu 10.04 Linux x86
====

Hi,

I would like to know what are the necessary precaution I have to take if I want to upgrade to iRedMail-0.8.0 from iRedMail-0.7.4. Because I have installed iRedMail-0.7.4 and configured all my websites. Everything is working fine.

Now I would like to purchase iRedMail-0.8.0 Admin-Pro could someone help me so that it won't be necessary for me to reconfigure all my server settings.

Thanks in advance.

ramsri

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Upgrade suggestion

All upgrade tutorials of iRedMail are available here: http://www.iredmail.org/doc.html#upgrade_tutorial
The latest iRedAdmin-Pro requires iRedMail-0.8.0, so please upgrade iRedMail first.

Okay to my understand there is no need to run the script file to execute if I change the settings which are mentioned in the Upgrade tutorial it will be enough. Once I do this I can upgrade to iRedAdmin Pro without any issues.

And no other changes will effect my exsiting configuration. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right. smile