Topic: How do I create virtual users?

Version: iReadMail 0.7.4

Hi,

I have just installed iRedMail on my VPS and there are so many components in this installation. I have found some documentation and just started to see how everything are connected. But there are some things I haven't been able to figure out.

1. Where is roundcube installed and how do I access it (how to connect from a web browser), do it create a virtual domain in apache?
2. Where do I administrate the mail server, for example, how and where do I create virtual users (non unix-users)?

If someone have the answer straight away, or if you could just point me to the correct documentation I would be very thankful. It would be great if the documentation had some information on how to get started with virtual users and such.

/ Andreas

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How do I create virtual users?

aselenwall wrote:

1. Where is roundcube installed and how do I access it (how to connect from a web browser), do it create a virtual domain in apache?
2. Where do I administrate the mail server, for example, how and where do I create virtual users (non unix-users)?

You can find answers in installation guide:
http://iredmail.org/install_iredmail_on … plications