Topic: Roundcube database connect error

==== Provide required information to help troubleshoot and get quick answer ====
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: openSUSE 12.1
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL):  iRedMail-0.8.0-beta2 with MySQL
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

Feb 19 12:37:02 s roundcube: DB Error: _doConnect: [Error message: Connection refused]#012[Native code: 2002]#012[Native message: Connection refused]#012 ** mysqli(mysqli)://roundcube:xxx@127.0.0.1/roundcubemail in /srv/www/roundcubemail-0.7.1/program/include /rcube_mdb2.php on line 104 (GET /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=check-recent&_mbox=INBOX&_list=1&_quota=1&_remote=1&_unlock=0&_=1329680217267)

before I go messing around with my config files I thought I would ask and maybe get a response that could save me from potentially destroying my current install.
I am unsure as to the reason I receive this error message but this is what I have managed to find in my logs.
I guess this error is the reason I am able to send local emails but incoming from the internet fails to get to the recipient.
thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube database connect error

It says "Connection refused", Is MySQL server running?