Topic: Fresh Installation but can't Login

Hi,

I made a fresh installation of iRedMail 0.7.4 on Debian Squeeze and MySql Backend.

But it's weird that I can't login.
Neither with my www.@example.com to example.com/mail
Nor to postmaster@example.com to example.com/iredadmin.

In both cases it tells me that the User wasn't found or the Password is wrong.

If I look at the phpMyAdmin it seems, that it never wrote any User Data to the database or at least I can't find any Data.

What could I do about this?

Best regards Robin

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Fresh Installation but can't Login

Looks like it didn't import SQL data at all.
You can find file iRedMail-0.7.4/conf/mysql_init.sql and import it, then try to login to webmail and iredadmin.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Looks like it didn't import SQL data at all.
You can find file iRedMail-0.7.4/conf/mysql_init.sql and import it, then try to login to webmail and iredadmin.

Hi, thank you very much.

The problem is that's how my mysql_init.sql looks:

/* Delete anonymouse user. */
USE mysql;

DELETE FROM user WHERE User='';
DELETE FROM db WHERE User='';

So I don't think it makes much sense to import it big_smile

Perhabs this is the Problem? Could somebody give me the entrances that should be done here?

Best regards Robin

Nobody an idea, how I could fix this?

Should I reinstall iRedMail? Should I switch to OpenLdap?

Best regards

That means your iRedMail server was not successfully completed. It's a good idea to reinstall OS then reinstall iRedMail.

About swithing to OpenLDAP backend, if you're not good at LDAP, it's recommended to choose MySQL instead.

der_mythos wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

That means your iRedMail server was not successfully completed. It's a good idea to reinstall OS then reinstall iRedMail.

About swithing to OpenLDAP backend, if you're not good at LDAP, it's recommended to choose MySQL instead.

Thank you very much! I did it and now everything seems to work pretty fine! smile

Best regards Robin