Topic: Upgrade to iRedAdmin Pro
I would like to buy the pro version of the control panel, but first i have some question to you.
1) My mail server is running on a virtual machine (vmware ESXi infrastructure), is it a problem for the license if I clone this vm and run the clone with another ip? (not simultaneously, only one server run with iRedAdmin Pro)
2) I have set up the backup scripts to store the emails, the dbs, the dkim key and the tls certs, now I'm setting up a new vm with rsync to mirror the data. I would like to do this with a second ethernet interface on the iredmail server with an intranet ip, is there any problem with the config of iRedMail?
Thanks for the great job that you've made
==== Provide required information to help troubleshoot and get quick answer ====
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.2 x64
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL): iRedMail 0.7.4 MySql
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: