Topic: Debian + iRedMail-LDAP + SOGo + DokuWiki + SugarCRM

Hey Guys,

just wanna know who is interested in this tutorial. Just setup a Debian Squeeze (latest stable) with iRedMail-LDAP, SOGo (latest stable 1.3.11), DokuWiki (latest stable Ricewind) and latest stable of SugarCRM - all using the iRedMail LDAP Auth Method.

i also plan to add some more cool features as we´re using this configuration for our internal Business.
I have not written the tutorial yet because its a lot of text but when theres enough interest, i will do this the next couple of days.

I also DID NOT use any paid iRedMail components (like iRedAdmin Pro) because we´re a small start-up from Berlin with just limited money, so we made all with the free components like phpLDAPAdmin and so on.

So write me a DM or post here if theres interest - ill write one then smile

Best Regards from Berlin,

Martin

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Debian + iRedMail-LDAP + SOGo + DokuWiki + SugarCRM

Vote +1 smile

+1

I like it.

5 (edited by martinseener 2012-01-04 22:06:27)

Just for your notice: I WILL WRITE IT SOON!

Because it takes so much time:

We had just some more issues we had to fix first because we´re using this in our PRODUCTION Environment. But i almost fixed everything and it now works more and more smoothly.

And because i dont want to write just one or 2 pages with the commands to install and some configuration hints it takes a bit more time to complete - but then it WILL contain a lot of additional information on HOW i managed this and WHY i did it this and this way and which issues are they and so on....just a more complete documentation smile

i hope you like this way i want to write it better than a quick n dirty one!?

My Status: I have written down a lot of howtos (smaller size) to our company DokuWiki (which runs with https and ldap of course) and ill compare them all together and rewrite smaller parts and then release it here BUT i WILL CONSTANTLY UPDATE this tutorial while updating our Environment here...

Edit: It will not just contain the commands but just all of my (anonymized) production environment configuration for all "Apps" like dokuwiki or apache and so on...

So expect is soon wink

Best Regards,
Martin